Specials & Packages
The gift that would tickle the Dickens out of Scrooge
Buy $100 Gift Certificate, get $50 certificate FREE!
As a special thank you to our guests, we are offering you these added-value holiday gift certificates. Give family and friends the gift of a Chautauqua Harbor Hotel vacation or apply towards a luxurious hotel stay for yourself. Either way, the savings on a fun getaway can’t be beat!
Call (716) 489-2800 to purchase your gift certificates today!
Use for guest rooms only on select dates. Black out dates apply.
Must be used between November 26, 2021 - May 15, 2022.Only available for purchase until December 24, 2021.
Not available with any other discount or promotion.Gift certificates are non-refundable.Limited availability.
- Buy a $100 Harbor Hotel Collection Gift Certificate and receive an additional $50 Gift Certificate free.
- For every $100.00 Gift Certificate you buy, you will receive an extra $50 credit.
- You may purchase multiple Gift Certificates. For example, if you buy five one-hundred-dollar Gift Certificates today, it will become worth $750.
To purchase your Hotel Gift Certificate, please call the Hotel of your choice or begin the process via email below:
- Chautauqua Harbor Hotel - call 716.489.2800
- 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel - call 315.686.1100
- Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel - call 607.535.6116
More About Your Harbor Hotel Collection Gift Certificate Purchase:
- Gift Certificates may not be redeemed with any other hotel discount or promotion. For use against our best available rate only.
- Gift Certificates may be used to pay for hotel room accommodations only. They may not be used for food and beverage or other incidental charges.
- Cannot be used for reservations made on the same day of Gift certificate purchase.
- There is no cash return value on unspent funds on each Gift Certificate used.
- The Gift Certificates are non-refundable
- Gift Certificates must be used by May 15th, 2022. They will then expire.
- If these dates do not work for you as our guest you can then purchase a Regular $100 Gift Certificate for use on any date of your choosing. (you will not be entitled to the $50 Free Gift Certificate)
- You may call the hotel directly and tell the reservationist that you have a Scrooge Gift Certificate
- If you choose to “BOOK A ROOM” online, you must enter the rate access code “SCROOGE”. Your room credit for the Gift Certificate will be handled upon check-in.
- Please bring the Scrooge Gift Certificate with you upon check-in.
Holiday Getaway for Family & Friends
For those who want to spend quality time with their loved ones and can do without the cooking and cleaning, Chautauqua Harbor Hotel features the Holiday Getaway for Friends & Family. Book multiple rooms with your family and friends can at a special rate and celebrate together at our lakeside resort and restaurant.
Book one deluxe guest room or suite and get 50% off additional deluxe room.
Enjoy a complimentary Mimosa at breakfast.
Call today to book your stay:
(716) 489-2800Offer valid: Nov. 26 - Dec. 29, 2021
2 night minimum stay required. Based on availability. Some black out dates apply. Not available with any other discount or promotion.
- Deluxe accommodations
- Two tickets to The National Comedy Center and Lucy/Desi Museums
- $30 meal voucher to Lakehouse Tap and Grille
The fun begins at check-in! Visit the Comedy Room in the lobby of the Hotel for a preview of the laughs in store for you at the National Comedy Center. Stroll along our lakeside boardwalk to Celoron’s Lucille Ball Memorial Park featuring bronze statues of the First Lady of Comedy.
Upon check-in, each guest receives a "gift" bag. Included are the tickets to the NCC and the Lucy/Desi Museums and brochures to both. Also included are Groucho Marx glasses with a note that says "Wear your Groucho Marx glasses to the Lakehouse Tap & Grille and enjoy a complimentary dessert of your choice".
- The National Comedy Center is open 10am-5pm Thursday thru Monday.
- The Lucy-Desi Museum is open 10am-5pm Thursday thru Monday with the exception of Sunday which is 11am-4pm
- Both museums are closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The dual admission tickets that are given out for the Hilarious package must be used in the same day.
- They request that guests call 716-484-2222 or 716-484-0800 to make a reservation in advance to ensure a reservation time since they have reduced capacity. (They do take walk-ins if time slots allow).
Harbor Dining Package
Includes a $30 voucher at our Lakehouse Tap & Grill.
Bed and Breakfast PackageIncludes breakfast in our Lakehouse Tap & Grill - includes full hot breakfast.
Empire State Road TripEMPIRE STATE ROAD TRIP
The perfect mini-vacation for formerly housebound couples, friends and families!
The Empire State Road Trip is designed to showcase three of the New York State’s most popular regions and all the fun stops in between. Enjoy a one-of-a-kind mini-vacation that includes stays at our AAA Four Diamond waterfront properties, starting here at Chautauqua Harbor Hotel on Chautauqua Lake and then heading to Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, located on Seneca Lake within the Finger Lakes, and/or 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel on the shores of the Saint Lawrence River.
A three-hour ride separates Chautauqua from Watkins Glen and from Watkins Glen to 1000 Islands – with many interesting stops, natural wonders and historic attractions in between. (You may choose to start your Empire State Road Trip from any of our hotels.)
Road Trip Snack Cooler
Guests who take the Empire State Road Trip and visit two or more of our hotels on consecutive nights will receive a complimentary Road Trip Snack Cooler filled with bottled water, snacks, fresh fruit and other surprises to enjoy on the drive!
To Make a Reservation or call 607-535-3759 for more information.
As Seen in WESTERN NY FAMILY MAGAZINE, JUNE 2020 WNY Family Magazine
Empire State Road Trip Itinerary
Additional Services Available
- St. Elmo’s Spa Located on the grounds of Historic Chautauqua Institution
- Personalized Lake Erie Wine Trail Tour available (6) hours Min 7-day notice required
We offer a variety of amenities, please contact our Concierge prior to your arrival for additional information